Saturday, June 9, 2007

It's been a very long day...

After a lot of planning I finnally decided to create this blog. The reason? I tutor pupils of all ages and levels and I am forever searching the web for suitable exercises to print out. I've tried to organize the exercises I have found in my "Favorites" list, but now that it is getting tooooooooooooooo long, I can't find anything anymore. So, I decided to do something about it. At first I thought of creating files on my PC, but then I thought about other teachers that must be in my situation. Since I'm doing all that work I it would be a pity not to share it and be of help to others, too. This is how it all started.
I have a friend who has a blog, so I was somehow acquainted with the phenomenon. (I am far from being an expert, I've had my Internet connection for about one year, so...) After creating the blog I realised that I cannot do everything I have been planning on a blog (maybe it is possible but I don't know how...). I needed something more like a web site and luckily I found the "Google Page Creator" and I signed up. It's more than I have expected, I can use the site for the exercises and the blog for sharing thoughts, teaching experiences, funny stories, everything that fills the life of a tutor.

Wish me well!!!

No comments: